With Patch 3.2 set to go live in the PTR (Player Test Realm) soon and then come to a WoW near you a month or so after that, Patch craziness has set in over at wow.com, where every other post seems to be about the myriad upcoming changes.
Some promised changes (per PTR patch notes):
- New Travel Requirements (yay!)
- New Druid Forms (okay!)
- No More Emblems of Heroism or Valor (what?!)
- New Instances (hooray!)
- Lifebloom Final Heal Reduction (grrr!)
- Squires That Actually Squire (wow!)
- MP5 Item Boost (cool!)
- A Host of Profession Changes (okie dokie…)
- And more… (so, so much more)
I haven’t really had a chance to process all the implications of all of the proposed changes, but it’s clear that everyone’s going to be affected, so check out the full list.
What do you guys think?